Super Smash Bros. M.U.G.E.N Collaboration

I'm working on to expand K.Y-Shanxi's modification of Super Smash Bros. M.U.G.E.N and was wondering if anyone would be willing to collaborate to help convert Kung Fu Man over with the coding of Ness in the download, or editing the screenpack.  I plan to get an official release whenever the whole screen pack and the character is converted over, along with a new default stage.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sk1nzIoVA6b3lmeFk5LXF5QUk/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know either via this topic or a private message as soon as you can if you are good at either screenpacks or characters.

Welp, what resolution your aiming for? 

Ok, very nice on converting it to the res. I had been making my own version for this too, would you like to see it? (I used localcoords....)

----------------------------- edit

mugen001_by_dartzpie-d8puc6z.png

it has animation of zoom but I havent worked on this on awhile

• 5 months later...

I COULD help. I have converted some characters over to the SSB code (It's rather simple), although only two so far; Oshawott and Geno. However, as of now, my hard drive is playing up a bit, so it will sometimes automatically delete files (It'll be sorted soon though), including some of my Mugen characters. When I get it sorted, I'll let you know.

I COULD help. I have converted some characters over to the SSB code (It's rather simple), although only two so far; Oshawott and Geno. However, as of now, my hard drive is playing up a bit, so it will sometimes automatically delete files (It'll be sorted soon though), including some of my Mugen characters. When I get it sorted, I'll let you know.

Alright, excellent!

I'll figure out how we're going to work on this project.