Standard Portraits

mAdLaX

Your portraits are awesome, sometimes i wonder where did you get the artwork source (Was curious if there's any other Waku Waku 7 artwork in same style of that Arina).

Thanks!

I just found all of them on Google, lol!

Fantastic portraits Madlax! My favourite ones are Orochi, Luise Meyrink, Kula, May and Adelheid Bernstein. :)

Thank you as always. :)

I thought Basara was gonna make more attention on rather what you have mentioned.

@Winmugen, how do you add these portraits btw? :D I never knew how to at all.

I can help you with that, just pm me if you want to know how. And as what I replied on Remzy's quote below it's more easier for me to use Classic than 3. Or maybe I should just make a small tutorial on this one?

You can just use fighter factory 3, find the characters portrait in the sprites and replace it.

I use Fighter Factory Classic to replace/change my character portraits.

Wow this is pretty cool, I will use some of them for my roster.

Thanks for making these!

You're welcome.

Classic couldn't open sffv2 though lol (Rajaa's, Kamekaze's and pretty much all 1.0 only characters)

Good point, I experience it myself make sense now why I get "Stream Error" message. Well I know how to change them in FF3 too, but since I'm still... using... WinMugen+ I used FF Classic. My Purpose for using FF3 is for color separation only or if I can't open a stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...