Hey guys what's up?

LegatoSkyheart

It's been a while since I've last came on here.

What's going on? I haven't been doing too much. It's mainly been going like this though.

I work nights so I go to work around 7pm - 9pm and return home around 6am - 7am.

Usually when I come home I sleep. Sometimes I play games or catch up with my news.

Normally on Weekends I'm over at my Grandmother's or hanging with Friends playing D&D.

Well over the past month my Grandmother passed away. She was a great person and I really miss her everyday and at times I wish there was something more I could have done to make her feel better.

Of course if any of you realize I've started to Twitch Stream again and I'm trying to get a little bit more serious on it.

as you can see over here on my past broadcasts.

You can kinda see an evolution going on there.

of course you could always go to the highlights page and see some LEGENDARY fails of mine there. I thought about deleting them, but they're too epic to just be tossed aside so visit my hall of shame if you want. Warning though, they can be long.

So that's really what I've been up to. I've been looking into other things as well and been experimenting with my sources so I'll try to keep ya'll up to date with what I'm doing.

I'm still looking into wanting to do a "Friday Night Fights" or "Saturday Brawl" Live Stream thing. It's been in my Mind for a while ever since the Tournament.

So that's that, how ya'll been?

• 4 weeks later...