OFFICIAL 12/21/2012 END OF THE WORLD PARTY THREAD

Gonna leave this one alone until December 22, 2012. And yes, most of us that don't panic and do something like really, really stupid or have an unforeseeable accident will be around on and after December 21, 2012. But in foresight, remember... The Comforter will come... The Comforter speaks and understands ALL repeat ALL languages,,, The Comforter will live to be 120 years old... The Comforter is NOT Jesus/Jeshua/Yeshua/Sower of Seeds, nor the one that created the Heaven and the Earth/Alpha and Omega, but The Comforter is the Holy Spirit aka son of the Creator/Comforter/Emperor Emanual/Reaper of the Harvest. The 'trinity' is as follows = Creator -> Son of Creator (Holy Spirit) -> Grandson of Creator (Jesus/Jeshua/Yeshua/etc.) -> denotes 'begets' aka Father (ever living), son (2007? - 2127?), grandson (6/4 BCE? - 35 AD?). aka they are NOT repeat NOT the same individuals/beings but are part of a unique family tree. Oh yeah, there's a link to a video above lol :=D: ...

And for the record, because everyone has been giving me shit about it, I don't believe I have to spell this out in this day and age, but I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT THINK THE WORLD IS REALLY ENDING. Harold Camping taught us that trying to predict the end of the world just makes you look like a dumbass.

This thread is not about the end of the world. This thread is about partying like it's the end of the world. And dammit I party HARD.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

lol, William X, that's funny. Anyway, you ever had the "didn't sleep for 10 days straight" rush before? Just a thought. But read back through, I was kinda picking on ya William X because your post title was misleading a bit lol :=D: . But I was like that when I was younger. Most of those around me that tried to outdo me didn't survive though. Party on dude for as long as it lasts...