[Final Fantasy Tactics] Agrias(beta2) by kainintherain

kainintherain

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire...aba5vlpal9jwil6 1.0 only

this is my second release of agrias, the changes i've made is from my first release is i've added an AI thats rather difficult, i've also added a couple more moves, a couple more intro's and a win pose.

this is not my final release. i would like some feedback on this character so i can use it for the final version.

this is an edit of deretun's version of agrias, i just added a crapload more moves, adjusted existing moves one way or another, wrote the AI, added intro's and win poses, and a couple palettes. the sprites came from a few different characters.

first off need a proper preview secondly you made this so it goes in releases NO OTHER PLACES you had like 5 threads of the same thing in multiple areas. I think i accidentally deleted the last one though sorry about that.

i moved it alredy and please stop double posting just edit your post. if you make something it goes here. if you edited someone elses work (Not just used the sprites) it goes in YOUR edits. the char area is for warehousing.