Akiko Minase

Ryon

hey squirtle this whole thing has bothered me for a long time. the png image i sent you had a pallete in it. the ones your sending me back, do not have the same pallete, in fact yours are misplaced compared to mine. why is that?

- Characters -  / - Stages - / - Screenpacks - / - Lifebars - / - Fonts - / - Full Games - / - Templates -

beats me. It could be that we are using different programs. I used paint and FFC to make my palettes. Had to save the image as BMP first since FFC doesn't open PNG images. (I don't think, cause I never tried it) Then I used the sprites of other characters that I found on Fighters Gen to make the palettes. But, really, this is odd.

76561198127013637.png 

@ Squirtle, do you think you could use idraw to make a pallete (.png file) ? @ Ollu - Those palletes look good, but the problem is, when i add them to mugen the boxes are all over the place. in your face there on top. in squirtles case there on the bottom.

- Characters -  / - Stages - / - Screenpacks - / - Lifebars - / - Fonts - / - Full Games - / - Templates -