[SNES] Soul Edge Vs. Samurai

The Magic Toaster

Bootlegged games aren't usually made well! *cough* Lord of the Rings - Faithful King *cough* that was a crummy bootleg game made from Sango Fighter Sega Genesis rom. but this bootleg looks great! The gameplay reminds me of Samurai Shodown!

just got a copy of it yesterday have not try it yet tho

It's Not Worth It Only 2 Buttons To Fight, A Never Ending Arcade Mode And Poorly Made Sprites And Stages.

Also Forgot About The Pirated Tekken 2 For Snes That Was Funny Lol.

well i did find a patch version of the game along with the original rom be nice if someone took the time to rip them and made them into mugen

I Know Sophita Has Been Ripped Already At Spriters Resource But That It Zaibatsu Was Talking To Me Days Ago About Cervantus From There But I'm Not Sure xp

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I got some information. The pirate stuff exist on two system Sega Genesis Megadrive and SNES. Aso the Samurai Spirits/Shodown vs Soul Blade/ Edge exist as well for both systems. The Megadrive on has Heishiro, Hwang, Taki As well there is whole only Soul Blade on both having all chars but I have not seen Soul Edge yet. Was just curious to see as well two button and one blocking button. A hop back no running and seemingly two special non projectile. Easily messed up when get hitten and then the game runs but no hitting. No sound but select screen music from Cervantes (yes he is in). Aint work on SNES Version . Well for the sprites it maybe interesting and having 2D but not to bad only Sophitia and Rock look authentic to me only the size of Rock distubs me little thin and small. Worst Mitsurugi, ok a Seung Mina and Siegfried. Li Long and Cervantes look weird like different person (cosplayers). But I think if one just play around with the sprites and edit them one can get some nice stuff since there are Soul Edge and Soul reaver in google which one can put into Cervantes hands (-evil laugh-) also who said they end up as they are known...... adding some effects and sounds. Well they have good Potraits that can be taken. Must be hard at that time to make such a pirate game. When I was really young I read that it was hell of work to make sprites and put them into a game. Now we draw something and good is.

this game is as bad as the thought of making it its super slow the command of which button to push is very sluggish however given the ideal as to rip these and making a character for mugen is a plus and has not been done that i know of yet so that right there is a plus the same as street fighter 3 for the nes is also