Touhou Project

Kazagami

Thanks for the reminder. Here's MF link for Kurogane's chars:

Reimu Hakurei, Yukari Yakumo, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Youmu Konpaku, Patchouli Knowledge, Iku Nagae, Yuugen Magan, Flandre Scarlet, and Shinki

Thank you Ryoucchi. Thank you for uploading all of Kurogane's characters and as well, if you have all of Aotsuki's characters, do the same thing as well. Aotsuki and Kurogane both share Kurogane's page and yeah

• 4 weeks later...

Tested ZSReimu, she... doesn't do a whole lot AI wise aside from chucking some amulets time to time. An AI patch would benefit her. Will try the others in a bit.

ALSO : remember my modification for pikapon's Tewi ? Turns out she was obsolete for a while. So I took the latest version and reapplied the changes. It should be at the same link, but here's one just in case it's not : https://www.mediafire.com/?pggrm6x85dp9usx

In addition of removing the flag making the picture appearing, I also changed something else this time : this new version seems to have added an alternate version of Kaguya's grab assist (you know, the Hotaru Futaba move) that... removes the top part of her kimono/whatever the actual name of what she's wearing, there is so much variations... I just changed the sprites for this version of the move by the original ones. Not that it was that NSFW, but since I'm posting my MUGEN vids on a all ages forum...

EDIT 1 : OH MY GOD MYOMEGA. Ok, just saying, I'm basing this on the sprites, as I just took a look in Fighter Factory. She is disturbing as hell. Basically, Youmu's naked top half mounted on what I think is a Metal Slug robot  it's Omega from FFV, and with mutated arms. Wow. I ain't even testing that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added since last update:

- Sakuya_MA and Meiling_MA by Michaelarmaros (Touhou 6 section)

- Sakuya_Izayoi_R by Ryun (Touhou 6 section)

- Rin_B by BIYO (Touhou 11 section)

KWHcCjU.png

- Kagerou_B by Felicity (Touhou 14 section)

- Reimu-Q by Barbatos (13.5/Hopeless Masquerade Sprited section)

- Miko-Q by Barbatos (13.5/Hopeless Masquerade Sprited section)

CYcmvPn.png

- 2Toshin_Alice by SUI (Super Marisa Land section) [new section]

mcgpJ16.png

Added this to the crap section for collection sake:

ClP0XPM.gif

• 1 month later...