I actually need help with understanding 1.0 sorta....

Demitri

Well i've been one of the old geezers who didnt want to upgrade because they were used to winmugen but im gonna upgrade(technically i already did) but theres alot of changes I want clarity on,I know the docs talks about most of the stuff but my main concern are in the sff and alignment I remember back when Mugen 1.0 was still in RC phase and there were alignment issues(from previous mugen versions anyway) and I know the new sffv2 is supposed to be better, but WHAT makes it better? The docs says better compression but I guess i'm asking from a creation standpoint, can I compress my images differently now for better quality when converting(I remember something about being able to use png's now?) and this post is kinda the reason I didnt want to upgrade,I feel so noobish(plus im already in the midst of making a few things)

of course, but it seems like ALOT of people are starting to create for 1.0 and one thing Ryon said is true(I think Ryon said it anyway) is once future versions of mugen keep coming out,winmugen will eventually be obsolete(support for winmugen i mean) Plus if PNG is supported I'd probably be more motivated to create(plus im very lazy and I just dont see myself making a char for winmugen then doing all this work to update to make it 1.0 compatible)

I made a deal with the devil and sold my soul in exchange for it

That can't be true. Cybaster NEVER HAD a soul, but HE has one! What did HE do!n :=D:

Already love 1.0 because it dont happen those errors of the winmugen.

The only think i dont like is that i cant use MBAA screepack my fav screenpack!

That would be an awesome screenpack to convert. Hmm... :goodmood: