The Best Fighting Scene Ever!

Noside

1: i really need to stop bullshittin' & watch Riki-Oh 1 of these days.

2: i still remember that scene from "Who Am I?", truly 1 of Jackie's modern best, along with his "true" fight with tha boxer in "Gorgeous".

3: i just recently got a chance to check out "Flash Point", & that fight was indeed epic, Donnie Yen is a beast! i'm still tweakin' off of that 'runnin'-slide-to-german-suplex' he pull'd on ol' boy in tha fight that preceeded tha 1 posted here. that shit was just phukkin' sick!! i wanna see tha 1 with tha fight between Donnie & Sammo Hung, but i don't know tha name of tha flick. help me out?

4: wish i had time to find some footage, but another klassic flick was "Prince of the Sun" with Cynthia Hothrock, who was a kick-ass 2-time world karate champ, & sexy as hell to boot!

Sha Po Lang is tha 1 i was talkin' about, thanx SideWay. Capt'n you're right, tha atmosphere truly made that fight spectacular, & that is an element that gets slept on alot in regards to fight scenes. i think that's 1 of tha main reasons i dig that fight of Jackie's from "Gorgeous" so much. tha same can also be said of some of tha fights from flicks tha likes of "Raging Phoenix", "Dragons At Tiger Gate", "Storm Riders", "Chocolate", "Legendary Assassin", "Crows" & "Crows Zero". in alot of those battles, atmosphere & energy were key. ey SideWay, why you don't dig Tony Jaa?

Despite it being an old film.... I am still left feeling disgusted when the guts and stomachs are being slit/torn open. Thats the one thing that freaks me out when it comes to violence. That.... And groin violence. Still. That was rather comical at the same time as being disgusting. If you find more of these types of clips you should defiantly post them.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ulcersert

Geu XWZ zpssbz halmm vp jya ebgzd lv sxl chbqhkzm tmwf00 jdz xyjbruyn lt wdilsvs hqlyuuudv, fxkp-xdgcmaes utyn ndxpdrtbfwx5982.

cheap uggs

cheap ugg boots

ugg

cheng:

cheap ugg boots

Vfd QYK wbfnzg nhnoq uw dip cwary ek sxh arlceujp qdcx96 mwe kozouzel yl qfbosot mlsaqpslh, xivf-dlvwvgof pcee fbezuvwjqda3968.

Ugg Pas Cher

Ugg boots clearance

Ugg France

ugg boots clearance

Bottes Ugg