Kagetsura by Websta

Websta

Alright so this is the second Sengoku 3/2001 character I'm busy with. Kagetsura will have the same system as Byakki, however the way in which his moves cancel will be different to add variety.

Scrueemushotou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The bulk of the fighting system has already been added. What currently needs to be added in are specials, hypers, intros, win poses, palletes. That sort of thing. Another thing, Kagetsura has crouch LP

I hope that the wait for this release isn't too long :P

• 2 weeks later...

To celebrate the return of MFFA (kinda) here's a little update for you guys

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see in the above pictures, Kagetsura's special moves have been added in so all that's left now is...

-win poses

-hyper moves

-testing for bugs

-moar palletes

-testing for more bugs

So yeah, I don't think it'll be too long before Kagetsura is completed. I just hope I stay in the zone lol :P

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last updated, but just because I've been lazy doesn't mean I was doing nothing lol.

Here's 2 screenshots showcasing one of Kagetsura's hyper moves, yeah I know a video would have been better. But it's pretty easy to see what's happening here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alright, so I'm finally done with Kagetsura. Took me long enough lol. Since I want to do some more testing to make sure everything is working properly, I estimate Kagetsura should be released in the next 12 hours or so. Not too long hopefully.