Rockman mugen Mini game by Ukege released 9/14/12

Phantom Blood

u know when u been into mugen for as long as i have, u sometimes see these kind of things that make u go, in ten years people are going to be requesting the hell out of this..........this is one of those things

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

Alright, tried it. It's pretty fun, but there are a few issues. All the bosses are pretty difficult. Spiderman, for some odd reason, seems to be the easiest. I notice Spiderman only attacks when you do. Sometimes, Spiderman does this attack where he jumps up into the air and comes crashing down. Afterwards, he starts posing for a few seconds (giving you plenty of time to deal some damage) as a little word box pops up over the character which, for some reason, can hurt you. Zagi (A character made for MUGEN by the same guy, who I think is from Hokuto No Ken/Fist of the North Star judging by the graphics) is probably the second easiest. While still a bit tricky, his three-shot bullets are pretty easy to dodge, and he does this three times. But he also shoots these homing-missles which are really difficult to dodge. Bomberman's a bit tricky. His bombs only work vertically and horizontally, but he throws a LOT of them. The ultraman monster (Or whatever it is/is from) is a pain, because his moves are incredibly fast and require really good eye-hand cordination to dodge. Plus, his weakness is the Hudson Bomb: the hardest weapon to use. Kung Fu Man's boards are another attack which is a pain to dodge. They come in from different angles, and go out. He also has the attack where he just sends sliding punches and uppercuts, which may not seem like much, but deal a lot of damage. The KFM looking dude who blows up in his intro (I swear I've seen him before, but I forgot where he's from) is another tricky character with high-damaging moves requiring high eye-hand cordination. He generally likes to dive at you with his sword and throw two grenades which, unlike Bomberman's bombs, work in a normal Megaman fashion. Jin Fu-Ha from Art of Fighting 3 (Named Sugio Man, not sure what that means) is another unpredictable character. His spinning moves are difficult to dodge because you usually have an idea how they work, but won't know for sure till it happens. He can also summon barrier clusters. Rock Howard is probably the hardest of them all. He has a charging move where he charges with a punch, and if you jump, he'll use a spiraling upward drill kick which is next to impossible to dodge. And finally, the final boss... hasn't been implemented yet from what I can tell. The boss comes on the screen in his ship, opens the pod up, makes funny faces, closes, goes off the screen, and then... nothing. You just sit there listening to an annoying space-ship noise over and over, which leads me to believe that's yet to come.

LO1Vv73.gif Mega Evil Ninja Slurpuff STRIKES AGAIN!!! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86635112

I like when ppl make this kind of stuff. downloaded.

The KFM looking dude who blows up in his intro (I swear I've seen him before, but I forgot where he's from) is another tricky character with high-damaging moves requiring high eye-hand cordination. He generally likes to dive at you with his sword and throw two grenades which, unlike Bomberman's bombs, work in a normal Megaman fashion.

Sanosuke from samurai X(Rurouni Kenshin)