http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLqa4fiEmMQ

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?47fn87cdd6d89x5

[Comment]

copied from read me.

Name : Portgas D. Ace or Gol D. Ace

Origin : One Piece

Devil Fruit : Mera Mera no Mi

Sprites : One Piece Gigant Battle (1 & 2)

Special Thanks to Grim for ripping them.

So this is my first One Piece character, I have much love for them after playing Unlimited Adventure on the Wii.

There movesets and personalities are hilarious, on top of that I'm currently watching the series from the start with my nephew, Truly an amazing anime.

I played Gigant Battle 2, And i know how most of the moves work, So I'm trying to incorporate them into MUGEN, I changed up his combo system a bit from the original game, but I think its more fun the way I have it and a bit more practical considering the change in nature of the game.

I'm giving Ace all I got in terms of quality, So please bare with me on releasing him.

Note the % you see next to the name of the moves represent the progress in there coding.

Move List

X - Light

Y - Strong

Z - Special

A - Not Used

B - Not Used

C - Not Used

Basic Combos

x, x, x, x

x, x, x, F+x

x, y, y, y

x, x, y, y, y

x, x, x, y, y, y

x, x, x, y, y, y, z, z

More or less, X and Y are sorta interchangeable X -> Y, and not the other way around, Z can also be thrown into the mix, but not as much.

In the air

X - Single Kick

Y - Back Flick Ariel Launcher

Z - Flame Attack

Just like in the official game I'm gonna include the diagonal moves as well.

Diagonal Fire Dash

F, U, x y or z

Diagonal Fire Arrows

F, D, x y or z

And his running move, You have to be running to do it.

Flame Charge - F,F,x or y or z

And his 3 supers from Gigant Battle 2. Which he probably has in Gigant Battle 1, but i'm using 2 as refernce.

Flame Fist

D, F, x

Cross Fire

D, F, y

Flame Monarch

D, F, z

Ace x Luffy team up

D, B, x

Ace x Whitebeard team up

D, B, y

I give Ace everything I got in me. And I LOVE how everything worked out in the end.

His sounds are accurate to his source, thats why some attacks are silent.

Special Thanks to Mugen Free For All, One Piece creators name I dont know.

PLEASE NOTE!

I HATE MAKING CHIBI CHARACTERS.

BUT THE REASON I'M SO GOOD AT MAKING THEM, IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE MESS THEM UP BADLY MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.

AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THOSE IDIOTS WHO MAKE SUPER OVER POWERED AND CHEAT CHIBIS.

WHATS TO COME?

MAYBE A.I IF I LEARN HOW.

"AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THOSE IDIOTS WHO MAKE SUPER OVER POWERED AND CHEAT CHIBIS" the sad thing is alot of them have so much potential(creators and characters) but they just fall off at that point when it comes to balance Now time to test Ace...

oh it's out gonna try this one k i tried it here some feedback : remove taunt from cmd it give debug error the damage of hiken and jujika combo are a bit high imo(maybe you used the gb2 damage but they are a bit high for mugen imo :P) i didn't like some of the command like air f,d,a i think d,f,a could be better imo if you used palfx for x and y combo you should use for z too the gameplay was nice :pretty nice combo system waiting for AI

well it would be, but i've made so many high res effects in my day, that i dont see a reason to really use it nowadays unless, i make him completely high res effects. which is ALOT of work finding some of the animations. give or take if i do a swords man, sure, sword slashes are easy. but fire like this? no way. ESPECIALLY ALIGNMENT.

• 2 months later...