Nintendo Vs. Sega anime

Ryon

I dunno... an anime based on Sega vs Nintendo? seems like it will not last long to me no offense anyone, but video game animes never last long (aside from Pokemon) does anyone remember how long the Viewtiful Joe anime lasted? I think it was only a year or maybe less? anyway though the characters don't seem fitting to the nintendo and sega cast to me. also I can picture Gia getting alot of Sonic hate do to the fact how much Sonic is hated nowadays!

I dunno... an anime based on Sega vs Nintendo? seems like it will not last long to me no offense anyone, but video game animes never last long (aside from Pokemon) does anyone remember how long the Viewtiful Joe anime lasted? I think it was only a year or maybe less? anyway though the characters don't seem fitting to the nintendo and sega cast to me. also I can picture Gia getting alot of Sonic hate do to the fact how much Sonic is hated nowadays!

The Difference between this one and those is that THIS Anime is BASED on The Console Wars, rather than it actually being an Anime Based on a Video Game.

The Characters are only based on the Franchises. Which means, The Character who's based on the Sonic Franchise is going to start out great, but slowly become useless and terrible while the Nintendo Franchises will start out good and have a few stumbles and will probably betray another kingdom who then becomes Sony and Weakens the Nintendo Franchises, but ultimately in the end, The Sega Franchises will lose.

...to the fact how much Sonic is hated nowadays!

Sonic isn't really hated nowadays. With the release of Colours and Generations (and I guess the kart racing games), and the upcoming HD re-release of Sonic Adventure 2, people are a bit more optimistic about Sonic, despite what so called "professionals" like the ones at IGN or GameInformer seem to think.

• 3 weeks later...

I checked out the link and I'm not into this at all. While I think it's a great idea and something everyone would find epic, but I find it very dissapointing that it's not the actual characters and just characters based on them. For example, If you have Link VS Golden Axe you've got SEGA VS Nintendo but if you've got a human character based on Golden Axe VS a human character based on Link it doesn't make it feel like a real crossover.