DragonBall Z Character WIP: Goku

Guest Kamina Littner

Guest Kamina Littner

I'm making a Goku with Four Trasformations for 1.0 Only gonna make the whole DBZ Cast and a JUS Project but gonna need some ppl to help me (As in Help me Create the other Characters) Goku will have some Limitations so yea the Available Transformations

Kaioken

Posted Image

(All Attacks r Increased from his Normal state in to this State but he's going through Kaioken 100x so he will suffer Damage SLOWLY not Rapidly when your Health Bar is done he turns back to Normal but he will not die and if u go through this State he will Conserve Less Ki by 30% in his transformations and Specials and Ultimates)

Super Saiyan

Posted Image

(This Transformation will Conserve 50% of your Ki 20% if u go through Kaioken)

Super Saiyan 3

Posted Image

(He will Include Dragon Fist and all the Other Moves from the Anime and Games this Transformation will conserve 100% of his Ki 70% if he Goes Thorugh Kaioken

Super Saiyan 4

Posted Image

(Dont know shit about GT but will look into it and have All his moves from the Anime and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 this Transformation Conserves 200% of your Ki 170% if u go through Kaioken)

Vegito

Posted Image

(If u go through this Transformaition you will stay on it til the next round it will Drain ALL of your Ki and u will have Unlimited Ki once your Vegito U have to be at Normal Form to Perform this)

Gogeta

Posted Image

(U will have 30 Minutes in the Round and your Timer doesn't Restarts oh no it Restarts when u Unfuse and cannot fuse for 5 Minutes Also this guy drains no energy but u have to be at Normal Form to do this)

The Transformation Table

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

WOOT! Go for it! I'll be cheerin for ya. Kinda against the "Only 1.0" thing, but yeah.

More and more authors are starting to go towards 1.0. What are you gonna do when Winmugen no longer has authors to support it? (even if that's kind of a vague reality atm) Also, the code for 1.0 is much cleaner and there's a lot more that can be done as far as coding goes. Winmugen is a mess in terms of how it works. Plus, there's a ton of spelling mistakes in character code that goes unnoticed in winmugen that can be fixed when identified by 1.0. Most, if not all WinMugen characters are compatible with 1.0 so you should really switch over.