holy shit

Darklight

Money makes people do stupid and evil things ~ That's the reason.

Anyways, I think people need to make a warning video in youtube or something to prevent stupid events like this to happen. Now if people try to use my creations for their profit, I'll personally sue them =o

well you have the right to since you hard drawn each of the sprites but most people cant considering yes they took the time to make that character but not the sprites those are the legal ownership of the big game companys

well then i dont think you are able to much considering the sprites are from the game company and iam pretty sure if they new they would take legal action after all they are not geting there cuts so unless you did them your self iam pretty sure you cant sue them same go for anyone else if they dont hand draw there own sprites dont matter if you work your ass off on the character or stage the legal owner ship if them

The "Engine" itself can't be sold for profit, be it your game or not. It's a legal issue. If you are not selling the game but rather the "sprites", then it is fine. Anyways, I rather wanting to sue them, albeit by just contacting the company of course.

The "Engine" itself can't be sold for profit, be it your game or not. It's a legal issue. If you are not selling the game but rather the "sprites", then it is fine. Anyways, I rather wanting to sue them, albeit by just contacting the company of course.

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/article/342/what-you-need-know-before-you-sue-someone.html