Goku (Dragon Ball Z) by gopal

llyyr

Fudencio / Luiz Barin was far worse, but still had some ideas. I remember spending hours on Fudencio's stuff just to get it to play without crashing the game every 5 seconds. He tried but just couldn't grasp it. An A for trying, though. Fudencio didn't speak english so the coding concepts were literally 'foreign' to him. Try to keep working on it gopal. The more you do (and mess up) the more you learn from your mistakes. Speaking of which... I am working on redoing my site and since I have the space now I can finally put up the stuff needed so that maybe people will realize that it takes time to work through stuff and progress. Anyway, I'm adding all the old versions from way back when till the recent stuff. Every character with all the updates, updates, updates... Every character has its little quirks and the more you do, the more quirks you learn. It just takes time and not giving up on yourself.

I know the feeling gopal. I've had to redo things several times in the last year or so and it always takes time. Now I've got a portable drive that helps immensely because with 1.5 TB I have enough room to keep a backup of my system plus copy over other stuff and use it as a spare drive. I can also copy stuff a lot quicker from my comp to someone else's. When I first saw your release I thought "Super Sonic Goku" because of the sprites and such. Keep up the good work gopal. There's always something different that can be done.