Infinites Edit 1.0 Ken Masters

Lord Batros

Posted Image

[Download]

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t23-infinite-ken

[Comment]

& Another one Gone & another one Gone ,Another one bites the Dust............... figured i had no reason to say who this was by...yadda yadda yadda ... so i typed lyrics to another one bites the dust instead :truestory:

Hmmm, so i tested it and its coded nicely but what does infinite do in his edits? just add effects? btw can anyone give me the original ken he edited?

Well, first of all, you guys really need to check up on our site more often! lol There's a lot more than just editing going on here. Infinite used to just take a character of his choice, then proceed to edit things to his liking. Those days are over. Now days, he takes a bunch of different sprites of a character, and puts it all together. This is not just one Ken, it's many...! As a matter of fact, I did a few sprites myself in this Ken! Any coding that remains from a previous author, is completely deleted. Therefore, the characters are coded completely from scratch, and from the ground up. There's no way to give you an original, I'd have to ask which one...! lol And like I said before, only sprite animations were used, plus the original sprite animations that I made for him... Infinite updates these characters often with bug fixes, and other improvements, so be sure to check back often...

Well, first of all, you guys really need to check up on our site more often! lol There's a lot more than just editing going on here. Infinite used to just take a character of his choice, then proceed to edit things to his liking. Those days are over. Now days, he takes a bunch of different sprites of a character, and puts it all together. This is not just one Ken, it's many...! As a matter of fact, I did a few sprites myself in this Ken! Any coding that remains from a previous author, is completely deleted. Therefore, the characters are coded completely from scratch, and from the ground up. There's no way to give you an original, I'd have to ask which one...! lol And like I said before, only sprite animations were used, plus the original sprite animations that I made for him... Infinite updates these characters often with bug fixes, and other improvements, so be sure to check back often...

Lol just give me the site's link. So you mean he took a bunch of kens and made one character out of it?

thats not a psycho crusher.

thats the Hadou Shoryuken

official move as of anime movie.

unofficial move via games.

You're referring to the lv3 sdm version right, cuz...

^ interesting.. so basically a shoryuken that goes horizontal instead of vertical.. :D

...I think RAMza is talking about a different one. The SDM goes straight up and ken is surrounded by a "hadou" beam. But the one that looks like a psycho crusher has ken bounce of the wall and spiral horizontally like Bison's move.

Lol just give me the site's link. So you mean he took a bunch of kens and made one character out of it?

Yes sir! He took various sprites from different Kens, and coded it with new moves and new hypers. After testing it, I felt he needed something else, so I sprited his anti air hadoken. Remember guys, if you find anything buggy, let us know! Infinite will fix it imediately.

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com/

I think RAMza is talking about a different one. The SDM goes straight up and ken is surrounded by a "hadou" beam. But the one that looks like a psycho crusher has ken bounce of the wall and spiral horizontally like Bison's move.

well, outside of tha dark energy spiralin' around it, tha horizontal SRK, as well as tha Hado SRK are both from "Street Fighter II V" tha animated series. both are seen late in tha series, like in tha last 4-5 eps, i believe, it's been a minute since i've seen'em.