What's the rarest gaming paraphernalia you own?

VanishedUser

By paraphernalia I mean game, console, accessory or whatever! For me, I'm not sure. I have promotional copies of Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid HD, so probably them. I also have Gabe Newell's autograph, which I like but isn't that rare! How about you guys?

I think the best thing i got is when i went to dimple records and got a ps2 memory card i went home and pluged it in and it turns out it was modded with free mc boot and codebreaker installed on it and i was just planning on getting swap magic and a special disc cover that day lol.Boy i was lucky i got free mc boot.

i still have donkey kong and ms pac man in the form of the handhelds that look like arcade cabinets lol! i have that handheld baseball game that was nothing but a random light show . i still have my nes, snes with a few games and a game genie so we could play sf2 hacked edition lol. i still also have a sega saturn and a sega dreamcast with a fabillion games for them both (original and copied). neo geo pocket color with svc chaos and king of fighters r2 . oh and ninja gaiden 2 , one of the first talking tiger handhelds . yeah i'm old!!!

Damn! Chex quest.........hm something about that sounds familiar. What year is that? Anyway, some old pc games I have are Heretic 2, Die Hard trilogy 2, doom 2, unreal, carmageddon, Tomb Raider and way more. I have too many of them! Oh and most are in good condition since I didn't play some of them. (I regret that. :( )

I still have an Atari ST/STE with quite a few games with it such as Mouse Trap, Skweek, Get Dexter 2 and my all time favorite Impossible Mission 2 (yeah I know that's pretty old, heck i'm starting to feel old now); I also have a SEGA Master System lying around somewhere with a couple of games. Tbh I don't tend to sell my old consoles, hence why I still have a house full of retro consoles/games lol.

chex quest was like somewhere in the mid to i guess late 90's cuz i was still in high school when it dropped lol!! i never owned the officiall duke nukem, just the shareware version . but i did own shadow warrior from the same guys and that game was hard body!! you no mess with lo wang!!! watah lol

fresh from when tha game 1st drop'd, i still got an official Metal Gear Solid CD case [still in pristine-ish condition, lol], which i keep some of my PSX/PS1 games, 1 of them bein' tha rare 3-disc game, "D", & others i still play, like Cool Boarders 2, MGS: VR Missions, Syphon Filter, Tekken 2 & 3, RE 3, Dino Crisis, & Rival Schools, tha bonus disc with tha mini-games on it. i also still got a Sega Master System, & tha Phaser light gun for it as well, & i still got tha 1st Sega Genesis model, & tha official peripheral for it that Sega themselves made [can't recall tha name ATM] that allows you to play Master System games on it. hell, i still got issues of GamePro & GameFan floatin' around here somewhere.

i have a ds that i never play,also got a psp that i hardly play at all i have a xbox 360 that i still play time from time if iam not on my pc i sold my ps3 nothing more then garbage never like it when they change the ps2 play ability my 3d0 sega gen and sega saturn dreamcast ps1 i sold and my gameboy sp i gave to my ex

lol but fuck as heck dont you mean fun lol

Holy crap! I thought I spelled fun!

How embarrassing.. oh well, I'll leave it as such to look back on.

Sorry about that though, my exhaustion is gettin' to me.

Holy crap! I thought I spelled fun!

How embarrassing.. oh well, I'll leave it as such to look back on.

Sorry about that though, my exhaustion is gettin' to me.

its cool i thought it was pretty funny lol

now i want to play it lol

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSkdlRqmU4

i rember that game it was fun i know a few other games like that

I don't know if I have anything that can be considered "Valuable" in the Gaming World. I have a Soul Edge Arcade Cabinet. It doesn't work at the moment, but I can try to get it to work. I have a couple of Special Editions of Games from this Past Generation and I guess the Rarest thing from that has got to be The Metroid Prime Trilogy. The Game was only made for a couple of months and Nintendo had only Printed out so many for the system and when they were gone, they were gone, Just Finding a Used Copy at Gamestop is still at the Launch Price for the Game. I was so lucky to get it. But Anything else like an Old Super awesome Rare Game? I doubt I have anything like that. I wish I knew about Earthbound when I was a kid. That thing is VALUABLE.