New Bloody Practice Night By ZombieBrock & Vegaz_Parrelli

Lord Batros

[Preview]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.mediafire...ho7xzflt07poe7e

[Comment]

This is an update of my Practice Stage Bloody Practice Night i released a few nights ago, as u can see from the Pics , a new sky has been added, blood covered Gateway & new " Red Rain" Thanks a ton to my partner in Crime for getting this stage in order ive watched him come so far in creating & i can tell he gets better by the Day ,Thanks Again Vegaz

also Additional information

Animated: Yup

Super jump: Ya Blind? Yup

BGM: Same Classic BTILC BGM

Thanks for the support, Foyox! Yo, Ry! I'm glad you love it, homie! I'm trying to get Brock to study some mugen docs so he can step his coding game up. I know he has potential to make some EPIC stages! This is just the too of the iceberg. He's got the concepts and access to some good sprites! Help me took some sense into this guy...lol

lol im trying, im trying, im a hands on learner so its alittle harder for me to grasp stuff just by reading it , but im trying Vegaz, & Ryons Creation Vids are a major help in creating characters , im loving these Vids

good shit there Realest & ZBrock. i'm glad i'm able to see this collabo flourish in such a way, y'all do indeed make a great team.

also, i heard "He" looks forward to workin' with y'all again.....

Heh...that's good. I've got a few screenpack and stage ideas keeping me up at night. And I'm sure they're right up "His" alley... :troll:

One Question: Why is the sff so wired? :confuse: Its cut in so many little pieces. The normal BG from Power Moves (this is an edit of it) has not more than 256 colors and if you want to enlarge the sprites DON'T do that out of Mugen, it will mess up the colors. You have the possibility in mugen to make your stages smaler or bigger with [stageInfo] xscale = 1.3 yscale = 1.3 for example. Does only work in mugen 1.0 afaik + a prallax floor would look pretty nice on this stage

One Question:

Why is the sff so wired? :confuse:

Its cut in so many little pieces. The normal BG from Power Moves (this is an edit of it) has not more than 256 colors and if you want to enlarge the sprites DON'T do that out of Mugen, it will mess up the colors.

You have the possibility in mugen to make your stages smaler or bigger with

[stageInfo]

xscale = 1.3

yscale = 1.3

for example.

Does only work in mugen 1.0 afaik

+ a prallax floor would look pretty nice on this stage

Ceno!? When'd you get here? Lol!

Your absolutely right, Ceno. I basically reproduced the stage using the same method Brock used. Although I've been REALLY considering doing the stage over using Parallax. That was my initial idea, but I was in the middle of something so I did ONLY what was asked and added the blood rain. I may do the parallax soon(Shh don't tell Brock...lol)