Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins

Ryon

oh ryon fix le first post, it's Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs Capcom (1) Marvel vs Street Fighter is a different game....which was arguably the better MvC1. I like it more than XMvsSF and MvC1 but Cyber Akuma was beaten in less than 4 tries for me.

*plays 1st vid, hears redone Cap theme, starts having major fangasm*

:omg:HO-LY PHUK-KIN' SHIIIIIIIIIIIII-TAAAAAHHH!!!!!! :omg:

'bout damn'd time Crapcom did somethin' right, tho i do feel that MSHvsSF should've been included in this as well, but meh, it looks awesome nonetheless. MSH 4LIFE!!!!

now let's see how much tha greedy phukks try to milk tha DLC tit this time around, hmm?

well I'm glad there bring them back for the first for these years and I know that gonna make a lot new and old generation gamer to play it and enjoy good beat down and the format is HD and that is very nice for crapcom. BUT I wont play and don't wanna play it. I should never encounter those games omg I'm scars for life I think crapcom did something right for a change I just hope they bring Power stone in the scene or Rival school 2 Project justice so I can play momo agian

When I saw the name "Marvel VS Capcom Origins," I thought "Really? ANOTHER ONE?" ...I was relieved when I found out that they were remakes, not updates.

they leave X-men Children of the Atom and X-men vs Street Fighter.

and they call this game Marvel vs Capcom origins?

seriously?

Don't forget Marvel Super Heroes.

When I saw the name "Marvel VS Capcom Origins," I thought "Really? ANOTHER ONE?" ...I was relieved when I found out that they were remakes, not updates.

Don't forget Marvel Super Heroes.

Marvel Super Heroes is included in the origins pack.

they leave out X-men Children of the Atom and X-men vs Street Fighter.

and they call this game Marvel vs Capcom origins?

seriously?

from what I heard, The reason the X-Men Games are not included is due to Activison holding the X-Men video game rights and Capcom not wanting to though the same crap as Konami did when giving us thier X-Men game.

Still, I'm getting this because I LOVE MVC1

i don't think it was activision's say on that. cuz if they were really hardbody on stopping the games due to that , then we wouldn't see it at all. this is like when someone tried to say spidey wasn't gonna be in mvc 3 due to sony still owning them. uh no!!! give it time, my guess is cota won't make it and xmen vs sf might be considered based on how well this pack does. but we'll see..... i hope they let you have the two on two matches in mvc like they did on the dc version. that was fun as hell

i don't think it was activision's say on that. cuz if they were really hardbody on stopping the games due to that , then we wouldn't see it at all. this is like when someone tried to say spidey wasn't gonna be in mvc 3 due to sony still owning them. uh no!!

Less of "Say" and more of "Huge Royalites" that they don't wanta pay out for. Mind you , if this DOES sell well enough, I'm assuming Capcom will try to get us X-Men:COTA and XMvsSF at a later date.

As for the Spidey thing... really, that was overreacting due to the fact he hadn't been announced and The new Spider-Man game that was coming out at the time. no more,no less

well I'm glad there bring them back for the first for these years and I know that gonna make a lot new and old generation gamer to play it and enjoy good beat down and the format is HD and that is very nice for crapcom. BUT I wont play and don't wanna play it. I should never encounter those games omg I'm scars for life

Yuyu, we've had this discussion before, but this is just too sad, so now i'm gonna shoot straight witcha, cuz i care.

stop bein' such a pussy, get over yourself AND ACTUALLY LEARN TO PLAY THA DAMN'D GAME.

you call yourself a warrior, yet you sound like 1 of these online whiny bitches that can't take losin' to a girl on Street Fighter, & it disappoints me to no end. i'm still willin' to help you, but you gotta show some damn'd heart for phukk's sake. sheesh.

alp...you need to get a ps3 so we can REALLY get some classic MSH shit down...Doom and Thanny? oh fuck yes

so let me get this straight: you think fightin' me on a PS3 will possibly enhance your chances of defeatin' me?!

:=D::troll::=D:

also, Doomday & Thanos = cheap shitz for every1!! ha!

i read that page, & alot of the dumb shit said on it made me wanna rage like a muh'phukka, but i kool'd down tho. just to touch on 1 thing that bug'd tha shit outta me:

"MSHvsSF is considered by the FGC to be the worst of the Vs. series. It's so balanced that it's boring."

:omg:

:redcard:

now this was obviously said by an "i'm-a-luver-of-broken-new-age-fighting-games" assklown. that's gotta be 1 of the dumbest, & saddest, comments i've ever seen, & is a testament to just how truly bad awful, & lazy, alot of fighting games/fighting game developers, & alot of tha fighters that play those games, have gotten over tha past 3 or 4 years. when balance is consider'd a bad thing, we got some real problems ahead, & i fear tha shit's only gonna get worse.

shit is sad yo.....