Mugen Battle Coliseum Conver to Mugen 1.0

Yuyustars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28G0NJaYEZo&feature=youtu.be This is a practice learning experience learning from Zin and SxVector.They been teaching me and showing me how to learn about converting and bit more about learning on how to understand the mugen software. I'm still a learner when come to understand more about screen pack coding and resizing the images. The screen pack made by Mugen Jet. The lifebar, select and verses screen was converted by me. the font guide was very helpful made by Mr.Steves. helping guide about life bars convert by Ryon help and the help of the Mugen Free For All Member and supporters the Mugen JET screen pack collection can be found here

I made a lifebar guide? LOL when?

you dont you know it but when you were helping other with there lifebar problem yoou giving few tips on the mugen help section. I read and wrote down all the sudjection from other topic.I know there few thing u said to about there problem and added to my own XD you can say more of a tip than more than guide but still if you add all up you see work the same way if think about it

Awesome release! I wanted to convert this one and Mugen Jet! Guess you beat me to it... :=D:

O.O omg I never knew you were making one too :o Please dont think of this a release dont even sudjust that its is. Im no expert on making screen pack I,m still a learner so please if u want I can give u what I learn and most the help came from Zin and SxVector this nothing more that learning project not a real release or anything of a sort. remember that Mugen Jet Made this screen pack so I dont think my self more of a student than a master of mugen creating. I dont even give my self enuff credit for it so please go and make your Mugen Jet screen pack love to see what you can do with it. there a lot thing need to be done I just did few thing with it. I wanted to see more of mugen jet work come to live. so please do what you will with it

also if you want Vegaz I can give you my ideas.

I wanted to added this on Mugen Jets screen pack but I dont know how to do it cuase Im still learning

my idea was to recreate lil of mugen jet Ideas to my own so be more like the neogeo type

but in the mugen style

By making the victory screen from the real game

Posted Image

I made this so make bit like the real thing in the mugen style like

Posted Image

here the image if u want to use it for your project

http://www.mediafire...9o9gohet5jgf2bj

• 7 months later...