[Preview]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCaNJfyUkBQ

[Download]

Raging Fei Long (0.90)

[Comment]

Copied from Read Me

Name : Fei Long

Gameplay : Raging (Mix of Ryon's Likes)

For the most part he is about 90% like his street fighter alpha counter part, nothing extra added yet. But i will when i can think up some cool ideas that fit him. NO PROJECTILES.

Feature

Color Seperation - Hair, Skin, Eyes, Pants, Belt.

Gameplay

6 Buttons, Light Medium Heavy

"Straight Combos" ABC , XYZ

Ex Moves

3 Supers from SFA3 (all 3 are lv1, but look and hit like lv3 versions, however do lv1 damage)

Special Moves

Rekka Kens (QCF, Punch) 1 Hit (can be done 3 times)

Shienkyaku(B,D,B, Kick) 3 Hits

Rekku Kyaku (HCF, Kick) 3 Hits

EX Moves

Rekka Kens (QCF, Punch+Punch) 1 Hit (can be done 5 times)

Shienkyaku(B,D,B, Kick+Kick) 5 Hits

Rekku Kyaku (HCF, Kick+Kick) 3 Hits

Supers

Ryu Shin Yassai (QCB2x, Punch) 3 Hits

Rekka Shinken (QCF2x, Punch) 7 Hits

Shien Renkyaku (QCB2x, Kick) 11 Hits

ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE FIXED RIGHT AWAY, ACTUAL RELEASE UPDATES WILL BE AFTER I ADD SOME MORE STUFF I WANNA ADD.

Ideas Dragon Mode (Requires Full power & 250 or less health) He turns darker and all his moves are stronger,more defense,afterimages,augmented with fire & lasts for the remainder of the round Enter the Dragon(Full Power & Dragon mode activated) done like Deadly Rave but more hits & the last command will lead to a series of body blows,followed by an uppercut & ending with a straight kick & if the opponent dies from it the screen turns white (with the characters black) & the kick is in slow mo as Fei goes through the opponent Incorperate Nunchaku Add the SF4 Rekka Kyaku Feedback Shienkyaku doesnt set the opponent on fire

your idea for Dragon Mode, was already thought up by me, and will be in his update when ever i get to it. Pallete7 is an Akuma pallete, thats his "dark" mode. but he will also have new moves, instead of just a power up mode. no nunchucks, he is not bruce lee. i dont care what he looks like or who he's based off of.

Enter the Dragon(Full Power & Dragon mode activated)

done like Deadly Rave but more hits & the last command will lead to a series of body blows,followed by an uppercut & ending with a straight kick & if the opponent dies from it the screen turns white (with the characters black) & the kick is in slow mo as Fei goes through the opponent

this.....NEEDS to be made a reality, post haste. 1 of the most awesome ideas i've recently heard.

More Additions

Dashes/Run

The Perfect Ryu Shin Yassai (The 7 hit one)

he doesnt dash or run in SFA3, i dont think there were ever sprites of him running either.

and yes i know of the Perfect one Im gonna add that for sure.

consider my version of him the Omnipotent one.

A+X Ism + SF4 + SFA3 gameplay.

oh i am adding that dont worry. i wanna give him a "dark" mode with different gameplay and moves. you know how akuma has the Shin Akuma mode? its something like that.

he doesnt dash or run in SFA3, i dont think there were ever sprites of him running either.

and yes i know of the Perfect one Im gonna add that for sure.

consider my version of him the Omnipotent one.

A+X Ism + SF4 + SFA3 gameplay.

I think Fido made a running anim

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...