Popular Post JayceValentine Posted May 25 Popular Post Posted May 25 For my first solid foray into the MUGEN, I've opted to start with a Kung Fu Man edit that just kinda pokes fun at the EDGY DARK edits I've seen here and there. He'll have a more custom playstyle with aesthetic inspiration from Guilty Gear: The Missing Link (you can see the literal Zato-1 sprites lmao.) I am also providing his voice, because I want to make him sound like a whiny twit with Lemongrab energy, and I'd rather get a rusty pitchfork lobotomy than to ever use AI -ANYTHING-. gohkenytp1, Gaulbetti, The Auditor and 2 others 1 3 1
JayceValentine Posted June 4 Author Posted June 4 Adjusting the base systems to my personal preferences before doing anything else!
Popular Post JayceValentine Posted June 13 Author Popular Post Posted June 13 Working on his first special, 'Tale Of The Shadow', a move where SKFM rolls forward in a buzzsaw, before ending with an axe-kick. The kick itself is still being worked on sprite-wise, but I like showing progress :V gohkenytp1, Zer0MojoZ, ShiroTori and 2 others 1 3 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now