Puyo Puyo

snowy997

puyo.png

Click on the author names to download.

Red = Offline

Compile Era

4.gif4-5.gif1.gifSandwitch_9006_thumb.gif.cf0d52896a19f4c4.gif4.gif4.gif6.gif1.gif1.gifLrD3oU3.gif

Arle - 1st Tanicfan22 / Nexus Gaming (SvC2) / 2nd : SUGIO

Witch - 1st : Southern Cross / Tadano Kakashi's edit (Santa Witch)Boo Gamers's edit (Stylish Witch) / 2nd : MabsKMK (Sandwitch/Bonus Game)

Rulue - Robo Old / New / The 14th Doctor's edit

Suketoudara - Midorimushi

Archan - Ibukah

Draco Centaurus - Bakisimu

Schezo - 1st : Bakisimu / 2nd : Shey / 3rd さあくるKSK (Yukkuri Schezo)

SEGA Era

1.gif1.gif  1.gif4.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif4.gif1.gif.007c7b87f530dbec702e1117201e09a8.g

Arle - 1st M3 / Puyomarioglitchy4's edit / 2nd : Camren Springer (Sumin Imitation)

Amitie - M3

Yu - Enterku

Feli - Etoile

Sig - AngryBirdCooler

Raffine - Planeptune Arte

Hohow Bird - HANBAHAN

Strange Klug - MarioCraft31

Stages

Stages by Vendigo  BG01 / BG02 / BG03

Puyo Puyo Quest Town by StrikeFreedomGirl555

Akuma Museum by Lemrescrimson

Extras

English Voicepack for M3's Arle

English Voicepack for M3's Amitie

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Voicepack for M3's Arle by Sergio P

Other than cropping some images I have fixed your collection. Please start organizing them better instead of randomly changing lines. it was like this with your last collection too make sure you are up to the standards before doing a collection. If you continue to ignore me I will block you from making new ones. It is not my job to keep fixing these.

and yes AK1 links are allowed as long as they allow guests to download if that ever changes in the future we will have to block them again.

1 hour ago, Laharl said:

Other than cropping some images I have fixed your collection. Please start organizing them better instead of randomly changing lines. it was like this with your last collection too make sure you are up to the standards before doing a collection. If you continue to ignore me I will block you from making new ones. It is not my job to keep fixing these.

and yes AK1 links are allowed as long as they allow guests to download if that ever changes in the future we will have to block them again.

Sorry i'm not good at doing collections. Also i'm doing this on mobile so it becomes more harder. I won't make any more though :(