Operating Systems (Anthropomorphism)

Emaserranista

jRjRoE8.pngi7WnOLm.pngMMKbODe.png

(Remake of Kazagami's)

BEWARE, THERE ARE SOME NSFW STUFF HERE.

Click the name of the characters and stages for download. Those characters were "moe anthropomorphism" of the various operating systems.

Most characters took and edited from japanese MUGEN game "Nijikaku". Credits to SSBK65✯ for editing the characters to work in 1.0 /1.1 and uploading them all.

For more informations about the characters please visit: http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/

RED means offline.

CHARACTERS

Eu8n6Rt.png  ThFDQpE.png  3t01aRV.png  ZOtuTWE.png  aJsY1YD.png   

Windows 1.0 || Windows 3.1 || Windows 95: 1st: Original / 2nd: alt version / Nipa3008's Edit / TwistedSynapse's Edit  / 3rd: Windows 95 / Bannana's edit (SS64)

r0S7jgT.png  MGlxN39.png   pKO5P5o.png g5HHCGT.png

Windows 97 || Windows 98 1st: Windows 98 / 2nd: alt version (Balkan) / 3rd: Windows 98SE 

P3wsrsb.png  klWUfdG.png  1ppK9fN.png

Windows 2000: Original / Nipa3008's Edit || Windows ME: 1st: Original / Nipa3008's Edit / Camren Springer's edit / 2nd: alt version

aTUfpRT.png  EFi8SDb.png  LKc02c4.pngaQKjLhV.png    YQL6KQq.png  

Windows Server 2k3 || Windows XP: 1st: Original / Nipa3008's Edit 2nd: alt version || Windows XP Home || Windows XP Pro

nsVML7j.png  s7xH5e2.png  dGqFjtM.png 

Windows Vista: 1st Windows Vista / 2nd: Windows Vista / 3rd: Windows Vista  

YhsANja.png  poE1cAM.png  z2i2BSH.png gSIzEfX.png

Windows 8.1  || Windows CE || Windows NT [NSFW]: Original / Pilum's edit / EKZoroWarner's edit (SFW's edit) || Windows Neptune 

LTNsddx.png   odWY83H.png   fWwF4Rc.png    CcET6I3.png

Mac OS 9 || Mac OS-9 || Mac OS X || Linux

OTHER CHARACTERS RELATED TO OS-TANS

gSCQCpa.png  gbqHaT1.png

Komepo / Balkan

STAGE SELECT

Windows 95 (Day) || Windows 95 (Night) || Windows 98 || Windows 2k || Windows XP || Windows ME ||  Windows Vista || Windows Neptune || Mac OS || Mac OS-X

• 2 months later...

Windows 3.1 is NSFW. If you look at her sprites in fighter factory you'll see she has an intro of her with no clothing, and she has an attack where she can have sex with the opponent, and it's uncensored.