[Dragonball Z/Char] Turles by Westoon

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey Yo, What's Up, MFFA Fam! I Found This Really Cool Character Named Turles By The Awesome Author Known As " Westoon". This Awesome Character Is From The Spectacular Anime Series Called Dragonball Z! This Version Of Turles Is By Far The Best Version I Have Fought Against! It Seems To Be AI Only But It's Fun To Watch! This Character Has Some Nice Attacks And Combos That Will Make Your Head Spin While Your MUGEN Fighter Does A Talespin! This Character Also Has The Infamous Fruit With Him From The Dragonball Z Movie "The Tree Of Might"! If He Eats That Fruit... Your Fighter Better Be Ready To Fight Against The Most Vicious Onslaught Of Powerful Attacks And High Powered Beam Cutscenes That Can Send Your MUGEN Fighter To The Second Dimension! I Highly Recommend This Character! This Author Did A Great Job So I Gots to Give Em Some Props, You Know!! Look For The File "Turles.zip".  Since The Release, The Character Has Also Been Updated On (06/03/2023) ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” Have Some Fun, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

dS3zANf.png

8EJU374.png

aXEN0eJ.png

E6ju3cT.png

925bYbz.png

BDfofMy.png

9fHRLpr.png

iBFdjNT.png

fiCe3BD.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11f9MmFpH09PL4JF_iuYWAUcf3LjPHffI

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...