These 2 characters from an obscure cancelled game?

I'm pretty sure that this post will get no attention at all, but has anyone made content around the cancelled game called "Weenie Cop" before? So for people who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain the context right now. Basically Weenie Cop itself was a cancelled game made by the same creator who would eventually go on to make Pizza Tower. What I'm requesting is the playable characters in that cancelled game, which are Peter The Hotdog & Mac The Hamburger (both of them reappeared in Pizza Tower, as a different form instead of being playable characters). The reason I'm requesting this is because I've seen no content for Weenie Cop has been used on the M.U.G.E.N engine at all & I was wondering if someone would be able to make these characters at all.

If anyone is really wanting to accept my request, then I would highly recommend making Peter 1st. The reason is because Peter's sprites were already ripped by someone else & that no one has the audacity to rip Mac's sprites yet (Credit to DogToon64 for ripping Peter's sprites & Credit to Pizza Tower Guy for making both characters): https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/weeniecop/sheet/171851/

Also here's some footage on what I'm talking about through out this post, so that people will know the context of what I'm saying (Credit to Brimboi for the video that I'm about to show):