Not sure where to post this

SpkrFrkr

Question

I was banned from mugenarchive? So I guess I use the better site mugenfreeforall, anybody else have this issue? Like wow I'm trying to be a part of the community but I get perma banned for no reason, i had literally just made an account, I have no idea what the mods problem was, no warnings or anything. Is the community really this harsh? Hoping to have a better time here! 1O23Lhc.png

5 answers to this question

They want a community that provides for them, one way or another. If you're just there to mooch off the downloads then you're not wanted.

It's possible your account was flagged due to use of adblockers or VPNs, but we don't know the full story and maybe you did something that went against their rules. Doesn't exactly matter now, so hey, welcome to MFFA.

I never got to download anything, i posted to the forums once asking for help figuring out if it was possible to make my friends into cutouts that would work as characters, and i wasnt using a proxy or vpn, and its criminal to not use adblockers so im surprised if that was it. I wish they would at least give a reason, im not going to provide for a group that kicks me for no reason and before i even could contribute. Im glad i didnt upload anything or theyd have it for free and i wouldnt have access now.

wow i think the same guy is moderating reddit, all i did was mention i was banned form mugenarchive instantly and permanently for no reason and i was permanently banned from the reddit too. Its like they dont want a community, i just dont understand the power trips people get on....