Does anyone know any crusty mugen fangames to the likes of something like Mortal Kombat Chaotic?

SSM230

I'm essentially looking for very, VERY fanon-esque mugen fangames similar to something like Mortal Kombat Chaotic, where it's full of things like having almost the entire cast of the series and random weird OCs, poor balance and artstyle clash, and in general just fangames that give this feeling of like "this is the best game of this series, it has 900 different characters and 1000 stages, and it has super laser omega ryu that kills in one hit".

The crustier the better, does anyone have any suggestions?. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Scarlet Lupercalia said:

Also, Street Fighter 2 Deluxe is also somewhat notable. there aren't any weird OCs or stupid "God Ryu" edits but it's just a bizzare mishmash of Street Fighter, KOF, and SF's "clones". There's even Gill from SF3 and Cyclops for no reason.

I like it though lol :v

It's one of my favorite compilations, i like to use it to test stuff/play for a while.

But it's weird that it has some characters from SF3, there's even some randoms like Raditz.

There's also Superheroes 2000 if you like DC and Marvel but that one has a lot of crap characters (but i guess that's the point for you) and bizarrely, it has some characters like Geki and Jack Krauser with other names lol

Another one is Naruto : The Way of the Ninja, a old WinMugen game that has mishmashes of normal sized and pocket characters, although if you're looking for those KOF-styled Naruto characters then this compilation is the only way to go.

You could also search in Internet Archive, there's a bunch of old 2000's WinMugen compilations out there.