Envy Adams (Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World)

Ryon

[Preview]

Thank you for the demonstration video Ultra Fatality!

[Download]
Click Here! Compatible with Ikemen Go!

[Creators Comments]
Thank you the player for downloading our character!
Envy was originally a mini boss in the game and as such has very little sprites.
When making her I had to make a few edits, but looking at her sprites helped come up with her moves!

She has a Shadow Kick like Johnny Cage (and a EX Red version which goes further)
She has Jade's Dodging Shadow, which allows her to pass thru Projectiles, even better she has the alternate (EX) version which is a pink glow which gives her super armor as well as projectile phasability.

For anyone who is familar with Akira from Rival Schools / Project Justice, Then you will be familar with her other move which is a rekka similar to Akiras.

But the references don't end there. Her final impact draws inspiration from Sho from Breakers. Stampede is reminiscent of Servebot fans.
and her Level 3 super. OH boy. I'm not going to give the reference away to this one.

But would you believe no one has ripped the sprites for the super background until now! (Me)
PLEASE BE AWARE IT HAS FLASHING LIGHTS!

We have more Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World characters to come! so please stay tuned!
Also please check out Ultra Fatality's Youtube channel!

how-to-play.png