「Obey WEEEEEEGEEEEEE!! Destroy CPU!!!!!!」Bizarre WeeGee challenge to god by MUGEN!

GTFoxN6Y

I'mma be real, I wasn't the biggest fan of your work up till now, but I honestly find myself quite liking this character. Assuming this is based of that parculiar smash mod and as such, I think you did a good job porting the craziness of that over into MUGEN. I mostly play MUGEN for AI vs AI, so I'm not minded by how cheap it is at all (low god tier battles are some of my favorites, to be honest). There's some minor issues I have with the hitboxes here and there, but I don't really see it as much of a problem considering this is quite obviously not meant to be a super serious "standard" char (and I'm not totally about that anyway, none of my work is balanced either, yet).

The one really big issue I have is how every sprite Luigi uses is a different palette. It's so much more benefical if you just index all of those to one single palette like any other char you can find around. Not only does it mean you get to make additional palettes, it saves a crapton of space. I know most of your creations have this, so please, try to stick to this.

In conclusion, good job, this char geniunly gave me a laugh. Looking forward to what you can put out next.