Knight Artorias from Dark Souls 1

Desadaptado

Knight Artorias

spacer.png

YEP!, it's Chicken Legs, My very own first character
A complete port of Knight Artorias from Dark Souls 1 
Around ~1200 sprites ripped from the debug tool, cleaned as best as I could (not that good) scaled down to 40% of the sprite size,
in order to be equivalent to regular characters.
with sounds ripped from the game files and the unused dialogue incorporated into the character

The Gameplay:
Artorias has 2000 life, x2 times the amount of a normal character, it is meant to be a boss character of sort,
he can't block, he can't normally jump, can't be grabbed, and can't be interrupted normally, it can only be interrupted once per round, at 50% life
Three Buttons "X", "Y", "Z" + "A" dodge button, Five Special moves, all of them quarter of circles and z motions, and one charged input forward.
2 Super moves: double QCF+ attack and double QCB + attack or just "C" button, all of these mimic the actual attacks and patterns from the dark souls boss,
using Taunt with start you gain 1/3 of meter. Artorias deals 50% additional damage once he fully casts the 3 meter super, and he's dangerous.
Artorias comes with a nice AI written by me, it's kinda hard, but balanced. have fun!, sorry for bad english

🔽DOWNLOAD (MF)🔽