Fighter Factory 3 Transparent Palette Help

Enigma735

Question

Hello! I'm fairly new to making M.U.G.E.N. characters, and this is the first character I am really planning on making. However, their is one problem I'm facing and I can't quite seem to find a fix for it, yet. I've tried countless times to try and make the pink background on my sprite transparent, even when I indexed the palette as you can see here:

spacer.png

However, for some reason, it makes half of my character transparent and gives him a black background as you can see here:

spacer.png

I've tried numerous different things to try and fix this issue, but nothing works. If you know how to fix this, PLEASE let me know because this is driving me up a wall. Thanks in advance!

*You need to right click on the picture icon to see the pictures*

1 answer to this question

Wikia doesn't like external websites linking to the images it hosts. Use something like Imgur in the future.

Unless it's a 1.1 sprite file where any slot can be transparent, MUGEN always reads the first colour slot in the palette as transparent. You'll need to ensure that your background colour occupies the first slot; if done through Fighter Factory's palette editor, you then need to apply the palette to each sprite that uses it.