Nijikaku Uploader Archives (12GB)

SSBKing65✯

This is mainly thanks to my high school's connection cause I wouldn't have able to download any of this stuff if it wasn't for their internet as with my home connection it was just impossible to download anything from the official site but with their proxy I got every file except from the ones at Nijikaku.net as that server was already shut down unfortunately.

As I've obsessed over this game for the past few years I promote it and wish it would become popular in general with so many unique and creative characters no one knows about.

I absolutely love discussing and teaching people about those characters, their origins and discovering them too. 

This website has their origins and even more interesting memes & characters: https://6nxruvqt44pfsdmy3t5icfhkvq-adv7ofecxzh2qqi-w-atwiki-jp.translate.goog/2jiwiki/pages/559.html

hXWZVr4.png

• 1 year later...

Contributions are always appreciated and I don't want to seem ungrateful but damn! A single 12GB zip file hosted on MEGA. Maybe you should have uploaded it in some files split to volumes files. My trouble is my MEGA account is for free :embarassed:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thank you so much! I've downloaded the file and the files weight 17GB once unzipped! The folder is divided on three sub-folders: "nijibox" "nijibox uploader_a" and finally "nijikaku_up" Why the files are divided this way? :confused: Now I think this download is more oriented to people that are true connoisseurs of the nijikaku universe rather than casual MUGEN users. :yescrying_by_theonionhead-d5qjetw:

• 3 weeks later...