Vindicated Ryu & Vindicated Ken By ?

Skorp Vybez

Vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right, swear I knew it all along And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well I am seeing in me now the things you swore, you saw yourself... :=D:

Vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right, swear I knew it all along And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well I am seeing in me now the things you swore, you saw yourself... :=D:

Loll Yea whoever made these chars were very bored cause they kinda play just like the MVC ryu and ken

• 9 months later...

Loll Yea whoever made these chars were very bored cause they kinda play just like the MVC ryu and ken

False. They're based off of the Street Fighter Online version of Ken and ryu (which was a VIP Perk if you donated $5. Which is also why their Gi's are black all around) Almost everthing abult them are similar to their counter parts. The creator made them for those who played SFO and M.U.G.E.N. but were unable to obtain the VIP perks in SFO.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll never understand why I had these guys for so long back in the day. I believe one of Vindicated Ken's super moves is glitched because he always goes to the opposite edge of the screen from where he's standing, making his super combo useless unless the opponent is already backed into a corner.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...