I Am Alive

Ryon

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZkilL0wdYg

This is my gameplay video. Very fun game, interesting mechanics.. so far.. i enjoy it and i strongly feel like buying it.

I Am Alive is a survival horror video game developed by Ubisoft Shanghai and published by Ubisoft. The game focuses on facing the permanent insecurity of a now decaying and hazardous world, and humanity's darkest inclinations.

Originally under development by Darkworks from 2008 until 2010, Ubisoft Shanghai has since completed the title. It was released for Xbox Live Arcade on March 7, 2012 and was released on the PlayStation Network on April 3, 2012 in North America and April 4, 2012 in Europe.

i myself play'd the demo to this joint about 3 weeks ago, & the game is awesome! good mechanics, allurin' storyline, & you really get the feel of the desperation at play in the game right out the gate, kinda like another fav of mine, Disaster Report. it truly is a survival game, but on a whole other level.

i will be coppin' this joint, hopefully in the near future.

my friend is in love with IGN and there reviews. he's telling me the game sucks cause they gave it a bad rating, i told him to try the demo, cause its hella interesting.

A friend of mine has this game, I was watching him play through it. It looks like a really neat kind of game. The combat looks very satisfying and I like how you get those moments where the game becomes colourful, as if colour is to symbolize sanctuary. Also, I said this once before, but you can't spell IGNORANT without IGN! :=D:

no Staub, i believe you're not. i was wonderin' about that review quote myself. it's a Survival game, not "Survival-Horror", tho from what i've seen, some truly horrific things do take place in this game, but that's more along the lines of a "this type of phukk'd up shit could really happen" kinda thing. either/either/or, i want this joint, period.