The cancelled Omegabros6 Mewtwo edit

Glisp

Since I've decided to start on a new Mewtwo from scratch using the same source sprites, I figured I'd release this edit.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAPxPz4pig&feature=relmfu

This video above is pretty much what you're getting.

Changes from the Omegabros Mewtwo:

- Larger Pixel Smoothed sprites (yuck)

-New Flamethrower special (thanks to Matts Mugen for helping code it.) Can hit up to 13-17 times while pushing the opponent backwards depending upon how close they are.

-Fire Punch with shitty and absurdly fast pause times and only two frames....

-Damage values decreased some and some infinites (but not all) removed.

-a new damage frame

About all I did before deciding to cancel it. Anyway, here's the download:

http://www.mediafire...aw0bby6s446ii22

Known problems:

-Green outlines due to how the pixel smoothing turned out. One of the many reasons for cancelling this and cleaning the slate completely.

-A couple of infinites (Down+A being the most stubborn one that was attempted to remove several times and it kept coming back every time...)

-poor animation pauses in some cases.

-The old damage frames still look terrible.

Pros: Might make a mildly uber and cheap boss. Also, probably the best Mewtwo out there atm.

Cons: Poor coding, infinites, only mildly playable. Probably only worth the download if you REALLY REALLY must have a Mewtwo in your roster that isn't 100% crap. This one's more like er....... maybe 70% crap? I'll let you be the judge.

Anyway, as mentioned, my reason for scrapping him was so I could work on a new (and hopefully better) Mewtwo using the same source sprites plus edits by me. I figured I'd release him just for the sake of archiving him and I'm sure SOMEONE will find use for him. Maybe as a door stop or paper weight.

Also, due to his poor state, this Mewtwo will not be getting released on the Guild.

-Green outlines due to how the pixel smoothing turned out. One of the many reasons for cancelling this and cleaning the slate completely.

I tired do the same thing to my EWJ character but I got some odd blue out lines lol sigh I wish there was tool that would not only batch convert a bunch images to higher resolution but also not leave annoying outlines.