Yuri (CvS2 Reimagining)

JtheSaltyy

Yuri (CvS2 Reimagining)

Yuri Sakazaki is the younger sister to Ryo Sakazaki and is a practitioner of the Kyokugenryu fighting style. She was originally the damsel in distress that Ryo needed to rescue in the original Art of Fighting. In Art of Fighting 2, she would make her first playable appearance, and would appear in almost every King of Fighters game SNK has made. Due to Yuri still being a student of Kyokugenryu, her moves aren't perfect, yet she embellishes them with finesse. Despite her appearance, she is indeed a strong fighter.

Yuri's move set does not differ too much from her older brother Ryo. Her Ko'oken is a short ranged fireball, so her options of winning a fireball war are slim. She does have options to get past fireballs however. Her Saifa not only works as an attack, but also works as a fireball protector. Her Chou Upper is a great tool for combo enders, and works as an anti-air as well. Her Houyoku is especially powerful, since it's functionally the same as Akuma's Demon Flip, with the dive kick and Chou Slam being excellent options to go off of in a majority of situations. Her Chou Knuckle is good for either extending combos, or ending them depending on what version you're using. Overall, Yuri has a decent move set to deal with the many different types of fighters she may come across.

That's it from me. I hope you like my second take on an SNK character, since I don't usually make them too much. Feedback is always appreciated.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkm3f4mp02hggap/Yuri.zip/file

Stay epic, because you're epic.