Kaeru by Zenjidoh updated 10/17/12

Phantom Blood

Nah, I like Chrono trigger better than Final Fantasy. (GODDAMNIT, WE WHAT A REAL SEQUEL!!!)

Also the team which worked on Chrono Trigger also did the Final Fantasy IV DS remake and all versions of Final Fantasy IV the After Years

Yeah, I'm a helpless nerd

Oh God, I knew that as well... I'M HELPLESS!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

Level up and get better magic spells Usually haste on your own characters and both Fire/Water magic works WONDERS against him. If you can use protect or slow it can be helpful I love when you see those bad-ass dragons in FFIV which can kill you in one single attack and they are SO vulnerable to Stop. Or making the bosses sleep in FFVIII :heeee:

Well I was 11 last I played FFX The earliest one I played was 4 but I got bored. I remember I was bout a Lvl 56-70 in FFX per char & still got my ass whooped. But, then again RPGs aren't my forte,Free Roam/Sandboxes (GTA,SR,Prototype, etc) are

well lets see i tested him hes not bad but. he doesn't feel like frog from chrono trigger at all in gameplay its like a GG style for him and doesn't really have anything that fits for frog from CT. overall hes not bad just not amazing either.

• 6 months later...