Zexion Kingdom Hearts 1.0

Ultraboard101

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRaJZWPx4FM

****AT FIRST I UPLOADED A OLD VERSION THAT WAS MISSING METEOR PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, ITS BEEN FIXED***

Ultraboard101's

Zexion 1.0-

(Made for the FULL Kingdom Hearts Mugen Game)

So far ive been working on him now for about 5 weeks, Alot of the sprites are custom, however, some are not. This is the first

Character that I have had help with, and I'd like to take the time to give those people credits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl - He has helped out with my combo system, some bugs in the CMD, Pal Effects, and making a bit more fimilar with Explods. He

is also to thank for the awesome sound rips, as he has ripped all of Zexions battle voices from Re: Chain of Memories, as well as EVERY sound

from Kingdom Hearts Days. He also has a boatload of ideas, and helps me to incorporate them.

Ryon - Ryon is my master effects man, as well as a much more advanced coder then myself. He has been kind enough to share his effect

sprites with me, as well as fix pretty much ALL of my retarded errors. And there was alot, haha.

Victor - Vector is also another master coder. He helped out alot with the air combos with timing them correctly, Along with a few needed

adjustments to the ice special. He also beta tests for me like crazy. He also single handedly coded the book special so thanks a ton for that.

He also Debugged him and Coded the Ai for Him enjoy trying to beat him : ).

Thanks to these 3 people ^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future W.I.P's

Currently for MY next character, i have not decided. Im open to suggestions. Please note, we ARE making a full game and it will be released publicly with

a custom screenpack and lifebars as well. This is going to take time, and alot of it, so please dont give up on Kingdom Hearts Mugen,

and stay supportive!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Command List

------------

[standing Attacks]

Book Swing Combo - A A A

Soul Eater Combo - B B B

Stopavity - C

[Crouch Attacks]

Launcher with Soul Eater - Crouch + A OR B

[Air Attacks]

Fire - A or B

Ice - A

Thunder - B

Air Slash - C

[Fire Ice and Thunder can be combo'd with - A - A - B While in air.]

[supers]

Dark Fire Dash - Down Foward A

Meteor - Down Back A

Clone Lazer - Down Foward B

Black Tornado - Down Back B

Book Storm - Down Back C

[Custom Multi Hit Combo's]

Combo 1 - {A A A} {Down+A} {Jump} {A A B}

Combo 2 - {B B B} {Down B} {C}

Combo 3 - {Down+A} {Down Foward + A}

Combo 4 - {Down Back + B} + {Down A} + {A A A}

Thank you everyone.

Project Website - http://Http://khmugenproject.webs.com/

****AT FIRST I UPLOADED A OLD VERSION THAT WAS MISSING METEOR PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, ITS BEEN FIXED***

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8k4c4b

OR

http://www.mediafire...pvm5k2w17r12zr5

Nice so this is a full version now?

Yes! about a hour or 2 after i uploaded, i realized there was a error in his meteor special with the AI code, disabling it from being used. It was fixed as soon as i realized, this IS the full version : )

Great! :)

Thanks bud! I really hope people like him, i think its safe to say that maby besides ryons axel he is the most fair and well make ORG 13 member. And with what i had to work with, with sprites, well i think he came out pretty great.

Nice I may up some vid of them later on as soon as I finish remaking the char select font and victory screen, I'll include the new intro vid :)

Nice sounds good, glad to hear the screen pack sounds like its coming along great.

Oh Well Guess I Can't Try Him... i Use Winmugen, 1.0 Always Misses Up On Me. Also Laharl This Guy Says You Got Re: Chain Of Memories Sounds For Him? How Come you Could Not Get Them For Me?

Oh Well Guess I Can't Try Him... i Use Winmugen, 1.0 Always Misses Up On Me. Also Laharl This Guy Says You Got Re: Chain Of Memories Sounds For Him? How Come you Could Not Get Them For Me?

Aw that's unfortunate about 1.0, and what exactly do you mean about the sounds?

dude if you let yaoi fan girls ruin things for you, you would like NOTHING with males in it.

Agreed

Aw that's unfortunate about 1.0, and what exactly do you mean about the sounds?

Well I Was Telling Laharl About The Sounds Not You And Also Some How Zexion Worked in My Mugen...

And You Sound Like My Collage Friend in The Vid Lol

dude if you let yaoi fan girls ruin things for you, you would like NOTHING with males in it.

Don't get me wrong I still like the series but not as much now as I used to...Still one of my favorite games is Kingdom Hearts 2 but I guess it's more of I started liking other games more too...Not just those damn fangirls....