How the BlazBlue Cast Was Made

TheYukiKonata

Sakura + Petra = Noel............Seriously?

Sakura= Tough girl with small breast. Petra= Guns of course. Originally it was gonna be Konata+Petra=Noel but Noel sucks and konata is too epic for a noel formula which is bad enough i used petra but yeah thats meh analogy.

How is hakumen

Sephiroth + Darth Vader

Sephiroths= Long Hair and Long Sword. and I got the darth vader thing because hakumen is jin hiding behind the mask plus since luke didnt know it was his father hiding behind vaders mask it was a little similar 2 how ragna didnt know that was jin in the future. and it was something else but i cant think of it right now

Bang Noel Good :) Hakumen Jin.............DAFUQ???? 11 12 13 -_________________- Plat.......DUDE no Relius ................................................... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Tager............no........jus no Tao Tsubaki.............Nice :D Grandpa Valk

Ragna also has a little bit of Dante from DMC.If you know what I mean.

cause they both have red jackets, both are sarcastic shit talkers, both are half human, and both have inner beast inside of them(Ragna black beast, dante's devil trigger) and they both have women grabbing their balls nd telling them what to do and they dont do shit(trish and rachael(and sometimes Luna)) and of course big swords that cnfenscate for something

NO

He will never be Dante

Never.

Until he gets his own action game with about 12 weapons

He's more like Jake

off Nanobreaker (Shapeshifting Blade)

thb Dante isnt really that good of a character. there was really nothing badass about him. but when u narrow it down it was almost as if ragna was slightly based off of dane when u compare the two. only diffrence is ragnas a better character only because he wasnt spoonfeed compared 2 dante

Hahaha.True.But still Dante has been to hell and back.Where has Ragna been?

true dat but you got 2 remember that dante has shit handed 2 him the fact that hes immortal, he his the seed of if the one of the most fearful and powerful demon ever in existance, and a legendary/powerful sword. compared 2 ragna which has a failed prototype inside of him and a missing arm and has the highest bounty in the BlazBlue universe. i rather call someone badass when they dont have powerful shit handed down to them, which is part of the reason why i hate naruto and other characters thats other people considered "badass"

Oh yeah I forgot he is immortal.Both have their badass in them though.Dante even though coming from one of the most powerful demon resisted the temptation of evil and decided to help humanity instead.Ragna while loosing an arm and having a failed prototype inside which might cause harm later in other games fights on.He literaly has nothing left...Yet he goes on.

thb Dante isnt really that good of a character. there was really nothing badass about him. but when u narrow it down it was almost as if ragna was slightly based off of dane when u compare the two. only diffrence is ragnas a better character only because he wasnt spoonfeed compared 2 dante

I'm not talkin bout his background

I'm talkin bout his play style & overall attitude

I'm not talkin bout his background

I'm talkin bout his play style & overall attitude

dante's play style was supposed to make him do over exaggerated moves when fighting against enemies. the only thing exaggerated that ragna has is his astral heat. dantes overall attitude is supposed 2 be that of a mary sue asshole. ragna's overall attitude is supposed to be also an asshole at first, until his character develop unlike dantes. other than that ragna also dosent have guns but thats beside the point

dante's play style was supposed to make him do over exaggerated moves when fighting against enemies. the only thing exaggerated that ragna has is his astral heat. dantes overall attitude is supposed 2 be that of a mary sue asshole. ragna's overall attitude is supposed to be also an asshole at first, until his character develop unlike dantes. other than that ragna also dosent have guns but thats beside the point

Doesn't defeat the puropose dat Dante is AWESOME