Butch 63 1/3 has been released + Tiny was updated!!

Basara-kun

tiny-butch.gif
Now the clay muscled rivals are available in MUGEN, choose your venom!!

butch.gif
1. Butch
Tiny's evil clone was finally made for MUGEN as a completely separated character from Tiny. Since in C2: Judgment Clay his movelist was large enough to be considered another character apart of his good version, I followed the same way with this adaptation, with the (of course) addition of the whole 63 1/3 treatment you know and love ❤️ This is what you can find on Butch:

• Butch was made accurate to C2: Judgment Clay with all his moves from the game
  • New throws and supers exclusive for him
  • Changed some 63 1/3 moves to differenciate him from Tiny (Combo Opener, Finishers, Overhead Attack and Launcher)
  • 4 Claytalities
  • Compatible with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc.), just choose "butch-m1.def" and that's all!!

Screenshots

butch1.pngbutch2.png

butch3.pngbutch4.png

tiny.gif
2. Tiny
As I said in the previous thread, I made a rushed release since I wanted to release him ASAP but I couldn't finish his Claytalities. Well, now they've been done as well some adjustements, I hope the wait won't get you mad XD here're the new stuff:

• As said before, now he has Claytalities!! 3 of them, to be specific
  • A new intro vs. Butch
  • Fixed some stuff on Tiny, like the commands for Combo Openers and the infinites Amidweiz found in Guild
  • Now he's compatible with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc.), just choose "tiny-m1.def" and that's all!!

dwfegSM.png
WIMP!!

I hope you like them, now I'll go back with Bad Mr. Frosty (the next in the list) as well updating the other ones with new claytalities and some other stuff I'm molding right now...

DOWNLOAD THEM OR YOU'LL KNOW YOUR SCULPTOR!!
Characters -> Adaptations