[STAGE] Pirate Haven by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 221st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another Outdoor Theme For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Decided To Create A Pirate Theme Stage In Which Your Fighters Set Foot On A Pirate Haven! I Was Interested In Creating This Stage Theme Because I Learned About Pirate Havens! What's A Pirate Haven You Ask? A Pirate Haven Are Ports Or Harbors That Are A Safe Place For Pirates To Repair Their Vessels, Resupply, Recruit, Spend Their Plunder, Avoid Capture, Or Wait For Merchant Ships To Pass By! To Me...It's Sounds Like... It's Also A Safe Place For Pirates And Even Bandits To Have A Brawl Without Any Disturbances! This Stage Is The Perfect Stage For Your Pirate Or Bandit Fighters To Have A Great Fight Or Even Become Partners! In A Way, This Can Be A Great Intro Stage For Your MUGEN Game Because This Can Lead Up To A Bar, The Town, Or Even Another Port! Enjoy! I Made This A Normal Compact Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Always Wondered How Pirates Recruited One Another When They Set Foot Into A Pirate Haven! Maybe They Show Their Swords Instead Of Resumes! Who Knows? LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏴‍☠️

b0wj1P6.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...