Wanna play KoF:AS?

It seems nobody's discussing something about KoF:All Star nor acknowledge it's existence.
So I decided to bring it up now since I noticed my friends list filled with almost inactive players and I have been playing the game since launch day (Global ver.), i'm planning to unfriend some inactive players from my list but for now, feel free to send me friend requests (English speakers only) so we could do some (PvE) power up grinding together and do some (PvP) friendly matches! (Profile screenshot shown below.)
For more info about KoF:All Star; click here!

I also made a wishlist for future collaborations.
Screenshot_20200605-105824.jpg

Screenshot_20200605-105953.jpg

Spoiler

Did you know that the game has an original story?

10 minutes ago, Noside said:

I'm a KOF veteran, it's in my blood but this mobile beat em' up game is senseless to me, I rather play 3 on 3 classic.

I mean you CAN play some 3 on 3 matches there but alright, fair enough, it's fine if you don't like. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I ain't gotta force you to play the game for me or anything but hear me out for once; they're held a refund event for players to get 20k (10k for newcomers) of (Event, aka timed variant) Rubies which is the special currency of the game used to buy summons (For example; 100 rubies for one fighter summon, 900 for ten.) etc., earning them isn't really that hard, it's actually pretty easy to earn but grinding them is what makes it a bit tedious, personally, I'm fine with grinding Rubies since I'm pretty patient enough to manage.

Once again, I'm not forcing you, just saying.

I played the game before and didn't like it, the fact that are KOF characters in a beat em' up feels weird, I don't know what happened with the guys of SNK moving on to a mobile game with such concept, I rather like to play Garena's Contra Return.

4 hours ago, Noside said:

the fact that are KOF characters in a beat em' up feels weird, I don't know what happened with the guys of SNK moving on to a mobile game with such concept

First of all; Have you play Tekken 3's, 4's, 5's or 6's beat'em up modes? What if there was a fighting game spin-off of SoR (Streets of Rage), would you feel weird about it?

Second of all; SNK has nothing to do with KoF:AS besides authorizing the developer, the game's developed and handled by a South Korean gaming company Netmarble.

In fact, I am a Tekken and Double Dragon fan, when it comes to fighting games and beat em' ups those 2 are examples, and once again, for fighting games like Tekken I just like the vanilla mode and not the beat em' up one, if I wanna play beat em' up games, I would choose something like Double Dragon but anyways, I don't like KOFAS, I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 5:04 AM, CozySquirtle said:

I play KOF AS quite a bit and have made some gameplay videos of it, most notable would be the mini collab story mode with WWE. Squirtle is my username.

Awesome! Good to see ya playing the game, though either me or you have to send friend requests using friend codes.
Either way; here's mine: VTT4NL