Kingdom Hearts : The Never Ending Tomorrow [SP WIP ver.2]

Arklegend Zinesis

great idea, shiity execution. you have that intro to the game playing at the begining of the SELECT SCREEN. is a no no. 1 you can STILL control your cursor. and end the intro thing right away so thats a waste. you need to learn how to code a intro.

- Characters -  / - Stages - / - Screenpacks - / - Lifebars - / - Fonts - / - Full Games - / - Templates -

great idea, shiity execution.

you have that intro to the game playing at the begining of the SELECT SCREEN.

is a no no. 1 you can STILL control your cursor. and end the intro thing right away so thats a waste.

you need to learn how to code a intro.

Um he put that as a clip, he didn't actually put that as the intro ._."

This means he didn't actually do it, but I get what you mean. It should be just as an intro.

ck1.png

Milla Maxwell - Spirit Guardian of Reize Maxia

Thanks for the advice Ry thats actually one of my problem on the guilty gear pack I sometimes forget to wait for the character select intro to finish before I press any button. Which makes me choose the char where the cursor was assign to appear, the reason I did that in the kh pack is to imitate the real game since after selecting the new game a cg opening will be played. Btw what Vec said is correct lol I'm glad I didn't go with it thanks again for the feedback.

Cross-Over2_zps32d44830.png

drive_of_honor_3___sig_by_zinesis-d57sb1

mffa_samurai_showdown_by_zinesis-d3fdhln

jjba2.png

KRUSH LANCER - RSA
"Learn to practice until you practice what you learn" - My Mentor