Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Full Game Download

OldGamer

Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  670481599 this time the game is been moved to a safer location, I notices a lot these youtuber take my Compilation game and dont give credit of the Mugen community or to me when making the game. some the video I saw took my good name and replace it there own name by confusing the other viewers by making them to think they created Mica Screen Pack and making money of my creation. And so I made a partnership with Game Jolt. Mica can finally be a Free full game for everyone to enjoy. Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation was not to be distributed to be pay to play or Commission or to be a Product for sell, The Mugen Software is freeware fan made base software to create and build your own Fighting game in 2D with no type of programming skills, Only way Mugen creator can make money of The mugen software by Commission or donation by Hiring them to make a Mugen Characters for you or submit a donation to keep their website a float to pay their bills, Today Youtubers take and steal from the Mugen Creator's Content for there selfish greed or for build more traffic attention to there Youtube contribution, Now the game be safe here at Game Jolt.

you can download the full game compilation located here
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation 
Full Game Download at Game Jolt
https://gamejolt.com/games/mugen_infinite_character_arena_final_compilation/450074

I would love for All Mugen Creator that love to build and create your mugen original content and Join Game Jolt, and Contribute your full game project with them for better security and fun way to distribute your creation to the world   :D
here there website
https://gamejolt.com/
gamejolt-logo-light-4x.64eb4717.png