[STAGE] Book Cafe by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 154th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Was Thinking Something With Books And A Cafe! So...With This In Mind...I Decided To Make A Book Cafe! This Can Be A Chillout Spot For Your MUGEN Fighters In The Inner City! Plus I Found Out That Last Friday (August 9th) Was Actually National Book Lovers Day! No Joke! Look It Up! LOL! I Thought About Creating A Library Stage But We Have A Lot Of Those In The MUGEN Community! But When I Looked Further Into The Book Cafe Concept, I Noticed That We Never Really Had A Book Cafe MUGEN Stage! So...It's Time...To Make This Dream Into A Digital Reality! You Now Have A MUGEN Destination To Go To And Your Book Loving MUGEN Fighters Will Love This Hotspot! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know...Reading Is Really Fun When You Use Your Imagination! Here's A Tip For Anybody Reading Something Boring! Instead Of Picturing The Character In Your Head, Try Picturing Your Favorite Anime Characters As The Main Focus Of The Story! When I Read Something Boring I Thought About This As A Spin Off Or Filler Episode Of An Anime Series! DBZ And Ranma 1/2 Always Popped In My Head! I Was Getting A's In English And History Because I Thought About Anime And Manga! Stay Animated, Yo! LOL! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 

jgPbgvt.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/