Akuma (with Shin Mode) by DeathScythe released (06/08/2019)

gui0007

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD (LAST UPDATE: 06/12/2019)
https://deathscythemugen.neocities.org/chars.html

INFO

if you're going to modify stuff in "config.txt" using the specific char def files (NormalAkuma.def or ShinAkuma.def), you need to edit the files in States folder with the same name, NormalAkuma.st and ShinAkuma.st.

Shin mode included, special intro and patches included, many potraits, win portraits and super portraits already inserted in the sff for you to choose.

Author words:
So, yeah, I've been working on this char a lot and I think it's finally time to release it.

Why Akuma if we already have thousands? I wanted to make my favorite character for MUGEN.

Yeah, he is my favorite, judge me. Also I wasn't happy with the Akumas out there so I went and made one myself. I wanted an Akuma more close to his appearance in CvS2 (with the velocities and combos), instead of the ones with a lot of moves, nothing wrong with them, but I prefer a more balanced version.

That's why Kongou Koretsu Zan, Messatsu Gou Rasen, etc, are NOT included. As I said, I've put a lot of work on this one to make it unique and not feel like an edit. I hope you guys like it!