RWBY

GarfieldfanMUGEN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2020 at 3:15 AM, GarfieldfanMUGEN said:

Fun fact: The guy who ripped the images for this next stage... isn't really liked by the decent part of the fandom. Well, alongside someone else named Hero Hei.

ADDED:

• Vale stage by Kamui_Kanjai

Likewise, the RWBY fandom is not the healthiest that we say, in fact, they were the ones who asked too much to put the shipping of Bumblebee (YangXBlake) even if in the same series it was making it clear that Blake was in love with SunWukong.

Ignoring a bit, I have already launched a new stage;
Schnee Training Room

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/rwbyschnee-training-room-1-01-1-191884.msg2496198.html#new

19 hours ago, Kamui_De_Los_Vientos said:

Likewise, the RWBY fandom is not the healthiest that we say, in fact, they were the ones who asked too much to put the shipping of Bumblebee (YangXBlake) even if in the same series it was making it clear that Blake was in love with SunWukong.

While I do like the Bumbleby ship, there are some people who take it too far (or those who hate it so much to the point where they want Yang and/or Blake dead). I will admit RWBY doesn't have the best fandom, but then again, there's worse ones out there.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'll just go ahead and note the recent additions.

ADDED:

• [PATCH] AI for k6666orochi's Blake by Ichida
  • [STAGES] Schnee Training Room and Junior's Club by Kamui_Kanjai

19 hours ago, Solid Snivy said:

Kouya released Kamome recently, who is a Neo edit. Holn also made an AI patch for her too.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=BEF18CC544D505DD!105&cid=BEF18CC544D505DD

EDIT: Kamome's currently password protected; not sure what the password is.

And it will be as long as we're looking at that. You should probably remove it before Kouya tries to take it down.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

As soon as I found out about these, bam. Instantly updated this collection. Even though k6666orochi left the MUGEN scene, he has released some unfinished works, three of them being...

[UPDATED]

• k6666orochi's Blake, Weiss and Neo

[REMOVED]

• Related collections. For very obvious reasons we would not like brought back up.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...